Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snehamahaveer
Creator
Creator

How to display possible values within a straight table.?

Hi All,

I am creating a straight table that identifies customers who purchased products via specific discount codes.

So one of the expressions in my straight table should display all discount codes of a customer with comma in between.

eg the field should show as "DA,DB,DC".

Cust NoCust NameYearMonthSales ValueQtyDiscount Codes
1Cust12017May100010AS,DA,DC
2Cust22017May500035GA,GB,DC

Is there a simple way of achieving this?

Thanks and regards,

Sneha

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Do you want to show all the discount codes of all the transactions against each transactions?

If yes then using the Concate() will be the best option in chart.

You will need to write the expression using the Total Keyword to get the possible codes for a customer.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You Can use the concate() function to get the comma separated values.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
snehamahaveer
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Kaushik,

Thank you.

I have over 100m lines of invoice and over 50 to 60 discount codes. The expression should identify the possible discount codes for the specific customer and display them.

I am not sure how Concat() would help with such a situation. Can you please explain.

Many thanks,

S

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Do you want to show all the discount codes of all the transactions against each transactions?

If yes then using the Concate() will be the best option in chart.

You will need to write the expression using the Total Keyword to get the possible codes for a customer.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Have you tried like :  Concat( Distinct [Discount Codes], ',')   ?

snehamahaveer
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you so much for the prompt help