Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Map not complete

Hi there,

i have create a map object in Qliksense which i find an impressive feature.

But the thing is that the map is not complete. I am not sure if this is from the country data i have or from a problem coming from the world.kml file.

If you see in the attached file Belgium, Russia and several countries from Africa are missing.

2017-06-28 17_45_54-.png

Thanks in advance for the help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Perhaps in file KML there is no data of the missing countries. In the attached files variant of solution.

Regards,

Andrey

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Perhaps in file KML there is no data of the missing countries. In the attached files variant of solution.

Regards,

Andrey

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, thank you for the files.

It does the same in my application. In my script i have not changed anything. It is Qliiksense who added all necessary lines.

suppose since it is working for most of the countries it does not come form a script error.

Belgium and some others countries are missing.

Any ideas?

BR,

Lawrence

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Are the countries (Belgium etc) missing after downloading my file? In the attached file, Belgium show1.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, sorry for the late answer. There is no change after installing your file. The countries are still missing including Belgium

I do not understand how it works because in the data file there are countries with their full name like France and it shows them normally but Belgium which is stated  as BE (as in the KML file) it does not show it.

Regards,

Lawrence

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi again,

i think i have found something important. It seems that the KML file does not  do anything in my case because everything is loaded automatically by the script as shown below.

I was loading the KML but apparently it does not function. I deleted it from the script and nothing changed.

So, i think i need help to understand what exactly i need to load in order to have the map loaded correctly.

__countryAliasesBase:

LOAD

Alias AS [__Country],

ISO3Code AS [__ISO3Code]

FROM [lib://__GEO_TABLES/countryAliases.qvd]

(qvd);

__countryGeoBase:

LOAD

ISO3Code AS [__ISO3Code],

ISO2Code AS [__ISO2Code],

Polygon AS [__Polygon]

FROM [lib://__GEO_TABLES/countryGeo.qvd]