Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ralph_graham
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Dedicated Rim Node Hub for a Tenant?

Hello,

I am installing a multi-node (1 central node and 1 rim node) for a project and was wondering if it is possible for end users to access the hub that is on the rim node rather than the central node to access and consume apps?

It will eventually be a multi tenant implementation and the requirement is to have a different url per tenant for users to access their apps.

Is this technically possible? I'm using shared persistence on Qlik Sense June 2017.

Thanks,

Ralph

3 Replies
Vincenzo_Esposito

Hub is not located to a specific node (RIM or Central Node). You can reserve a proxy for specific user (an "access point" to Qlik Sense) or reserve a

Specific Engines to run Apps for group of users. But even in a multi node installation there is one HUB and one QMC.

ralph_graham
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks. Should a hub appear when I enter the url for the rim node, e.g. server2\hub? A hub does appear when I do this so was wondering what is the point of it?

Vincenzo_Esposito

It is possible for different reasons. Read the log files is always the good choice. One of the reason should be the proxy configuration do not use  engines