May be these steps can help you:
1. Create new virtual proxy
- Locate Virtual proxies in QMC
+ Create New
- Description is just for QMC
- prefix is what you'll see in URL, keep it short! I used "login"
- Session cookie header - just use any unique value.
- No anonymous user
- Ticket authentication
- Windows authentication pattern: Form
Qlik will recognise the keyword Form and automatically give the login window to anyone using this VP
4. Load balancing
- add some node. You'll have at least central there.
That's it for config. Now hit Apply. This might log some people out so do it at a service break time.
5. Add VP to your Proxy
- in QMC, go to Proxies and edit the active one (Central if you have not created custom)
- in Associated Items > Virtual proxies, add the Virtual proxy you created before.