Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create gradient colored lines in GeoAnalytics Line Layer ?

Hi,

I am using Qlik GeoAnalytics extension in my application, I have a requirement to connect the locations based on lat and long data... Now those connecting lines are represented using single color... How can I get gradient color for the lines(i.e., Start Point should be White and End point should be in blue color).

Can we do this in Geo Analytics Line Layer?

Please find the attached screenshot of the Line Layer....!!!

bps

patricn

reddys310

any help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hello Sabarish,

It's not possible to have a color gradient for a single line (between point A and B), but you can create kind of a gradient between interconnected lines where each line section has its own ID.

gradient_line.png

If you create a sequential ID for each line section within a route, then you can use an expression with ColorMix1 based on ID. For this example I used:

colormix1(avg(id)/max(total id),rgb(242, 242, 242),rgb(0, 0, 102))

Color functions ‒ Qlik Sense

Best Regards,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik GeoAnalytics

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hello Sabarish,

It's not possible to have a color gradient for a single line (between point A and B), but you can create kind of a gradient between interconnected lines where each line section has its own ID.

gradient_line.png

If you create a sequential ID for each line section within a route, then you can use an expression with ColorMix1 based on ID. For this example I used:

colormix1(avg(id)/max(total id),rgb(242, 242, 242),rgb(0, 0, 102))

Color functions ‒ Qlik Sense

Best Regards,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik GeoAnalytics