It seems a QlikNPrintingMessagingService problem.
- Be sure that QlikNPrintingMessagingService is up and running
- If previous step is ok, stop the Qlik NPrinting Windows services, open the folder C:\Windows on the Qlik NPrinting Server computer. Copy the file .erlang.cookie and paste it into the folder C:\Users\UserWhoRunsTheQlikNPrintingServices. Remove the same file if already present. Then restart the Qlik NPrinting Windows services.
- If step no.2 doesn't resolve, check this Troubleshooting ‒ Qlik NPrinting
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.
thanks for your answer.
I tried your suggested steps.
1) QlikNPrinting MessagingService was up and running
2) Copy and Paste without problems, starting services as well, "Qlik NPrinting Scheduler" started, after some seconds it stopped like before.
3) Permissions are ok. -> I had "remote" and "guest" entries,