Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filters in NPrinting

Hello! I am trying to create a report based off of my Qlik Sense dashboards in PowerPoint NPrinting and had a question regarding filters.

Is it possible to create different filters depending on the slide I am working on?

Basically what I want is the first slide to be an broad overview of all the metrics/product lines and then on the second slide to be filtered on a specify product line and give all the data for that product line only and then each slide thereafter going into each specific product data within that product line. I also want this report to be automatically pulled every week or whenever seen fit.

Thanks!

2 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Yes if you add your summary chart to slide one then add product line as a page level to the slides you want to filter by product line. It will then duplicate the slides specified for each product line.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Yes, you can create a different filter for each slide by using the Page node as described in http://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2017/Content/PowerPointReports/HowUsePageFeatureExcelPowerP...

For example, in the first slide you add a chart. Then you create a second slide and, while selecting it, you add the Country field in the Page node. This will produce a different copy of the second slide for each country. All QlikView or Qlik Sense objects you placed in the second slide will be filtered by country.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.