5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2017 4:35 PM by Cassandra Baqir RSS

AGGR Syntax with IF statement and FirstSortedValue Help

Cassandra Baqir

I have a requirement to exclude any DEFECT_ID where:

Min({<DEFECT_STATUS_MAP-={'$(=FirstSortedValue(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP, DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE))'}>}DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE) - Min(DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE)<1

but I still see many showing up with less than 1 day. What am I missing?

Select DEFECT STATUSES: New and Approved

My expression:

Avg(Aggr(if(max(DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE)-min(DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE)>1,(SUM(
      Aggr(

Min({<DEFECT_STATUS_MAP-={'$(=FirstSortedValue(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP, DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE))'}>}DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE) - Min(DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE)
      DEFECT_ID) )
        /
      Count({$<DEFECT_ID = {"=Count(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP) = GetSelectedCount(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP)"}>}DISTINCT DEFECT_ID))),MONTH_YEAR, DEFECT_ID))

7-7-2017 10-55-01 AM.jpg

TIA!

• Re: AGGR Syntax with IF statement and FirstSortedValue Help
          Sunny Talwar

May be you are looking for this

If(Sum(Aggr(

Min({<DEFECT_STATUS-={'$(=FirstSortedValue(DEFECT_STATUS, DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE))'}>}DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE) - Min(DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE), DEFECT_ID))

/Count({$<DEFECT_ID = {"=Count(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP) = GetSelectedCount(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP)"}>}DISTINCT DEFECT_ID) > 1,

Sum(Aggr(

Min({<DEFECT_STATUS-={'$(=FirstSortedValue(DEFECT_STATUS, DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE))'}>}DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE) - Min(DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE), DEFECT_ID))

/Count({$<DEFECT_ID = {"=Count(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP) = GetSelectedCount(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP)"}>}DISTINCT DEFECT_ID))

• Re: AGGR Syntax with IF statement and FirstSortedValue Help
              Cassandra Baqir

Thanks, Sunny. Let me dissect to make sure I understand...

I want to exclude those defects where the difference between the first occurrence of both selected statuses is less than 1, not where the average is less than 1, so, think I need to change the First part from this:

If(Sum(Aggr(

/Count({$<DEFECT_ID = {"=Count(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP) = GetSelectedCount(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP)"}>}DISTINCT DEFECT_ID) > 1,

to this:

If(Sum(Aggr(

Min({<DEFECT_STATUS-={'$(=FirstSortedValue(DEFECT_STATUS, DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE))'}>}DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE) - Min(DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE), DEFECT_ID))"}>}DISTINCT DEFECT_ID) > 1,

Does it still make sense?

If(Sum(Aggr(
              Min({<DEFECT_STATUS_MAP-={'$(=FirstSortedValue(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP, DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE))'}>}DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE) - Min(DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE), DEFECT_ID))
              > 1,
              Sum(Aggr(
              Min({<DEFECT_STATUS_MAP-={'$(=FirstSortedValue(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP, DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE))'}>}DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE) - Min(DEFECT_STATUS_START_DATE), DEFECT_ID))
              /
              Count({$<DEFECT_ID = {"=Count(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP) = GetSelectedCount(DEFECT_STATUS_MAP)"}>}DISTINCT DEFECT_ID))