Yeah, both Desktop , Server side data can load upto 2.14b distinct values in report field
Note: Qlikview/Sense both are using the same Qlik Server engine.
You can close this thread by Marking Replies as Correct or helpful.
From the description Qlik Sense.
There are some differences between Qlik Sense Desktop and Qlik Sense Enterprise.
- You can run Qlik Sense Desktop only on a local computer with operating system (using different screens or tablets no supported).
- Applications can not be published, so threads are not supported.
- Applications can be shared using the Qlik Sense Cloud.
- The security or authentication function is not supported.
- No auto-save function. You need to save manually using the button
- Save to the toolbar. The application is automatically saved when restart the script.
- Copying applications is not supported in Qlik Sense Desktop.
- Qlik Sense Desktop will be launched in the language of your operating system, the language can not be changed.
As can be seen from the description, limitations in version Desktop in comparison with version Enterprise there is no.
The only limitation is your RAM memory, because Qlik works with this type of memory, the number of different values per field is almost unlimited.
Is this page you have the sizes of each data type: https://qlikviewcookbook.com/2008/05/memory-sizes-for-data-types/