Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajendra1918
Creator
Creator

If there is any Qlik Web connectors Demo available?

Hi Team,

I am working on qlik Web connectors especially on sentimental analyser &Text Analystics. i tried the many ways to get API key. But not succeeded to get it.

Can any one have an idea how to use it. Please share your views.

Regards,

Rajendra

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hope you have seen below link.

http://wiki.qvsource.com/History.aspx?Page=Sentiment-Analyser-Connector-For-QlikView&Revision=157

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
rajendra1918
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Kaushik,I have already gone through that link.

I was just stuck at giving API key. i don't have idea from where i can get that key with my local data.

Expecting a sample demos on qlik sentiment analyser & Text analystics.

if you have any idea. Please let me know.

Regards,

Rajendra

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

The Sentiment and Text Analytics uses third party connectors to get you the data, but for those you need to buy their services, when you do that they will give you a license key and that is what is the App Key.

Have a look at this link

Sentiment Analysis Examples [2.1] | MeaningCloud

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
rajendra1918
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Kaushik, i have got license key also for sentimental analysis. after connecting Sentiment analysis web connector it is asking me to give API KEY

API Key *

You must enter a value for this parameter.

I dont have idea from where i can get this API key?

Please share your idea .is there any possibility to use the same?

Regards,

Rajendra

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

License key is not of the Qlik Web Connector, it should be the one whose services you are going to use, when you take license from them, they will give you the key.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki