This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
First of all - did you go step by step through help document re NPrinting setup or at least connection setup?
- What QlikView Server version are you using?
- Is your Desktop version installed on NPrinting Engine Box the same as the QlikView Server version?
- Is your version supported?
Other information would be:
- can you RDP to Engine as NPrinting account user
- open QlikView Desktop
- use open in server and navigate to application you want to use with NPrinting and open it
- If you can successfully open it from there look at the top of the QlikView desktop window you will see the path you will need to use in your connection string
- if you CANNOT open it the the issue sits in your configuration which can mean
- no access to folder (to where QVWs are stored
- no CAL
- once you can open your document from there lets jump back to another topic
- RDP to your QlikView server as a NPrinting account user
- open localy document in QlikView desktop on this server and try to save it - see whether an NPrinting account user has enough privileges to save a document or overwrite a document created by different account on QlikVIew server
- once above is tested successfully we can come back to account settings being:
- read followin Topic where in few places i describe all requirements:
- Re: Nprinting 17 server connection to a qvw
- one of requirements says - NPrinting account needs to be part of QlikView Administrators and Administrators on QlikView server!!!