Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot table

Hi, the only doubt I have is if we can change the column order after consolidating the table, or if we should start another table from scratch.

Thank you!!!

Joaquin.

9 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi Joaquin,

Not required to re-create again. you can simple re-order column position (Measures & Dimension side).

Thanks Deva

Not applicable
Author

Hi Devarasu, and thank you for respodning. Would you mind to send screenshots? As I've already tried that way.

Thank you again!!

Joaquin.

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi

Edit pivot table  --> Data Tab there is an option allow Drag and Drop..for re-arrange the column positions at( row/columns/measure level). if your not looking this option can you share your app. then it's easy to check and assist you. tks

Capture.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Hi, is just what i tried at the beginning, and the rows in data table changes, but then the ones in the sheet doesn´t... so im really confused haha.

Thank you!!Captura pivottable.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Those Rows may not change as fast as we expected. Will take some time to reflect on the sheets.

Not applicable
Author

sadasiva‌ although I wait they don't change, so what can i do?

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

What version are you using it? Jun 2017 or older version. better can you share your mock app and also share your expected column order output. TKs

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Im using June2017 version which is 11.11.1.

This is my order output, and I will like rappel, financ, and gestoria to go between II and III.

pivottable2.PNG

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Can you share you app (.qvf) file. tks

u can find u r app under below location (desk top client path)

C:\Users\[user Name]\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps