4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2017 2:14 PM by Michael Tarallo RSS

Unlimited sharing QC Business

Tim Wolbrink

Hi all,

We've just ordered QC Business but we might have missed some information. Looking at the current functionalities it looks like there is no unlimited sharing with a QC Business account and you can only share your apps with the people who are also in the QC Business account. Is this correct?

With our understanding QC Business offers the same as QC Plus but then with more cooperation. Please let me know what is correct.

Kind regards,

Tim Wolbrink

• Re: Unlimited sharing QC Business
          Michael Tarallo

Hello Tim,

You are correct that QSCB - allows you to share securely with those you invite and manage. These are seats that you would purchase. Now you could still export (download) any apps you create in Qlik Sense Cloud Business - and import them to your own Personal Area - "My Work" and then publish them to your own  "My Stream" - which would give you the ability to share with unlimited individuals - but ALL of those people would see the ALL of the same content in that stream.

QSCB - gives you unlimited shares in your own personal work area.

Qlik Sense Cloud Basic allows only 5

Let me know if this addresses your concern.

Also check this out if you have not seen it yet:

Qlik Sense Cloud Business - Orientation

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Tim Wolbrink

Hi Michael,

Thanks for above reaction. Really appreciate it. Currently I think it's best we take 2 QC Plus accounts and slowly build up our experience. Business doesn't offer us what we are looking for as we need to communicate a lot to a lot of different people.

I'll keep checking QC Business for future updates.

Cheers,

Tim

Tim Wolbrink

Hi Michael,

One additional question. Just cancelled our business account and want to start directly with Plus account. For now it still shows Business but want want to start with Plus asap. What to do?

Tim

Michael Tarallo

Hi Tim, sorry for the delay - I was out on vacation. I believe it will still show as an active business subscription for a short period (though you won't be charged) and then will eventually revert to your new subscription - if this does not change in the next week or two, please let us know.

Thanks