1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 20, 2017 8:55 PM by Lech Miszkiewicz RSS

NPrinting 17.2.2 - Error: message file too big

Riccardo Zenere

Hi everyone,

today I'm coming for your help regarding this issue:

Failed to send e-mail for bucket (...). Exceeded storage allocation. The server response was: 5.3.4 Error: message file too big

The installed version of NPrinting is 17.2.2, and we are given this error when trying to send a specific mail report.

We tried to publish the file on NewsStand and it is only 8MB, so It shouldn't be an issue to send it through email. Am I wrong?

From the SMTP side I was told that the limit is far higher than this (and in the mail there is only this report with a few lines of mail).

On the (NPrinting) server side seems all ok.

Follows the complete error logged:

Qlik.NPrinting.Repo 17.2.2.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.ReportPublishingService 20170719T124315.920+02:00 ERROR (NPrinting server name) Nprinting Task Identity 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Failed to send e-mail for bucket (...). Exceeded storage allocation. The server response was: 5.3.4 Error: message file too big ↵↓=============↵↓      _printStack↵↓      Error↵↓      MoveNext↵↓      RunInternal↵↓      Run↵↓      Run↵↓      RunOrScheduleAction↵↓      FinishContinuations↵↓      Finish↵↓      TrySetException↵↓      TrySetException↵↓      HandleCompletion↵↓      OnSendCompleted↵↓      RunInternal↵↓      Run↵↓      System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem↵↓      Dispatch↵↓↵↓=============↵↓

Do you have any hints on what could be the issue and how to solve it?

Many thanks,

Riccardo