3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 20, 2017 6:54 AM by Andy Weir RSS

step 2b version mismatch

Andy Weir

Hi Juan

I've followed the steps and have my bot. So far so good.

It connects initially but when I make a call through Telegram it throws the following message.  Sounds like its around users and version control.

Im using 3.2 SR4 is this not supported? and ive swapped my default Qlik user1 for the Telegram User ID. What is the QSUser.csv file for?

• Re: step 2b version mismatch
          Juan Gerardo Cabeza Luque

I see the error "Illegal Parameter name: headerUserId" in the qsLocation.AsStaticHeaderUserViaProxy() instruction. It seems it could be a problem with the userID for the header authentication. Maybe the userid param? Are you changing the userid from Telegram and adding some special character?

About the version, you can put the parameter CheckSDKVersion to false. This way, although there is any version mismatch between the SDK and the Qlik Sense server, it will ignore the error.

Regards

• Re: step 2b version mismatch
            Damith Thiwanka

hi  Andy Weir

initially you connected to the app because in the Program.cs you use the "User1" Sense user to check the Qlik sense connection (you have the "User1" user and already allocate a license )

when it connecting in TelegramBot.cs you are trying to open the app using your telegram userID (that user does not have a valid license allocated)

because of that you getting that exception

you have two methods to clear this

1) you can allocate licenses to the telegram users (that is very costy solution)

2) you can modify your TelegramBot.cs file a bit to use only "User1" user to open the app

in the end of the code you can find a method named "Connect"

you can use you "User1" user insted of "UserId"

"TheQS.QSConnectServerHeader("User1", "Qlik-Header", cntqsServerVirtualProxy, cntqsServerSSL, false);"

try it now

it should work

And QSUser.csv file can be use for keeping user sessions like that

Regards,

Thiwanka