Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pooja_prabhu_n
Creator III
Creator III

Qlikview dashboard reload time

Hi,

I have recently updated the qlikview dashboard to pull data from amazon web services. Earlier, dashboard was pointing to oracle database and it was taking hardly 4 mins to reload. Now, it is taking 1hr 40 mins to fetch same amount of record.

Any inputs on this would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Pooja

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

AWS is bit vast load. try to store in QVD and load that QVD in Qlikview and reload then try

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
pooja_prabhu_n
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for your response.

User wants the dashboard data to be refreshed for every 15 mins. So, is there any other way? other than storing data in the QVD.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Even though, If you have QVD Store command in script. Data will do automatically update with in the Qlik. Aren't you?

I wonder, I don't think whether customer / USER expect this (I meant to say every 15 minutes data reload) and i don't recommend to this because recently i have face many issues with File sizes and data reload where we are generating Incremental Load.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
pooja_prabhu_n
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Than you. I will try to make use of QVD.

What might be the reason the dashboard is taking too much time to read data from AWS?

Please suggest if any qlikview connector is available to pull data from aws.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I never tried AWS as my data source. But, For helping i got some related Diagram when i was with Amazon. May be this helps you to get in idea how data processing the word of algorithm

AuroraArch001.png