7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2017 11:31 PM by Surender Gundu RSS

Qlikview Publisher reload failed

Surender Gundu

Hi ,

I need a help we are using SAP Connector 5.8 and Publisher.

Every day extraction of tables and storing is happening correctly.

last month onwards we are facing the Task failed issues.

I don't why it is happening and where we can see the issue

In the log file where we can see the exact issue

Once I restarted the Server it is running ok what might be the issue i couldn't understand

please find the below for Log file.

Please help me on this issue.

The task "Reload of Sales_SAPDataExtractor.qvw" failed. Part of the log file follows:

7/27/2017 12:05:06 AM Error The sourcedocument failed to reload.. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. at QlikView.Doc.DoReload(Int32 _Mode, Boolean _Partial, Boolean _Debug) at QVBWrapper.Document.Reload(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Boolean i_MonitorQVBCPUUsage, Boolean i_Partial, Boolean i_ReadDocumentLog)
      7/27/2017 12:05:07 AM Error The task "Reload of Sales_SAPDataExtractor.qvw" failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The sourcedocument failed to reload.. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. at QlikView.Doc.DoReload(Int32 _Mode, Boolean _Partial, Boolean _Debug) at QVBWrapper.Document.Reload(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Boolean i_MonitorQVBCPUUsage, Boolean i_Partial, Boolean i_ReadDocumentLog) at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult) at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)