0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2017 8:02 AM by Court van de Lisdonk RSS

Using themes or QVT-files

Court van de Lisdonk

Hello,

I created a concept document. And then I created a QVT using document properties / layout / theme maker

Settings :

Source = Document

Property groups = object type specific

Object type specific = all chosen

Set default for new documents

When I watch in the new folder Themes, where I want to save QVT-files I have a new QVT, called TechConcept-Document: so far so good

When I create / open a new Qlikview Document I got a sheet Main.

Going to document properties / layout / I have an option Apply Theme.

Clicking this option I choose the new QVT called TechConcept-Document, nothing happens. A reload doesn’t change that. Using the Apply theme option in the Sheet properties has the same result.

When I watch the User settings in the tab Design, the default theme is the QVT file TechConcept-Document I applied.

So the apply worked, I’m new working with themes but I would have expected that the sheets of my concept and the script behind my concept were be loaded and that I could see the objects.

In the future I want to use different QVT-files for different Qlikview Documents. Or a special sheet in different documents.

I have added my QVT, my Concept.qvw, a Screenshot of the User Settings and a new testdocument 

Hope someone can help me or telling me what I have to do to get my total concept in the new Qlikview Application, with the result that the concept objects and script are in the new document.

Thanks in advance

Court