This content has been marked as final. Show 15 replies
The format of the time in the files I load is not how I want it to be and I need to change it.
This is the format of the files:
- After I add "Time(Time#...." some rows is correct, but some are not. Ex. Orig time 74752 (07:47:52) --> 03:15:02
- I guess that when the time is not equal to "hhmmss" it becomes an issue.
- How can I add in the script that some rows in the file are in this format "hmmss" and should be presented as "hh:mm:ss"?
* And another question is regarding the field "Completed time". This is in another format where ex. 15.15 = 15:09 (60*0,15=9)
- I want it to be presented as the previous example "hh:mm:ss"
Thanks in advance!