4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 15, 2018 11:51 AM by Carlos Nino RSS

NPrinting 17 - Sequence contains no elements

Kris Markee

I haven't found much in the Community but am hoping someone can offer some advice, solution or suggestion.  I am running an NP report via On Demand (QlikView) and the scenario I have results in "Error" in the On Demand window and no report is generated.  When I check the NP schedule log, it basically says "Sequence contains no elements" (full error below).  I thought it might do with the fact that I have a table box that ends up with no data, which is ok, but is NP choking on it?  So then I experimented with the NP report designer field objects/items in the properties for "Process Null Values" and also for "Null Value Text" but nothing I experiment with helps.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Failed report generation for report 6577985d-0705-47bb-b06a-4d67d4d5b6d1 user 872feae4-c912-4923-8073-6de23300014b exception System.Exception: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Engine.Reporting.Legacy.DataAdapters.IDataParent, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Content.IContentNode], System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Template.TemplateNodeSettings], Autofac.ILifetimeScope)' on type 'DataEntity'. ---> Sequence contains no elements (See inner exception for details.)