3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2017 5:48 AM by Ruggero Piccoli RSS

Need help to shoot mails in N printing.

Shivani Singhal

Hi All,

I have some applications and their scheduling complete at 7:36 AM. And scheduling of N Printing triggers at 7:50 AM. And apps were reloaded successfully at their correct time. But the N Printing doesn't trigger at 7:50 AM. What can be the reason of this issue. Also if I manually run the N Printing task, it is working properly. But automated process is not working.

Thanks and Regards,

Shivani Singhal

• Re: Need help to shoot mails in N printing.
          Ruggero Piccoli

Hi,

First of all, please remember to write always the version of Qlik NPrinting you are using so other people can verify if there are solved bugs, for example. As consenguence, if you can, please keep you Qlik NPrinting installation updated to latest available version. Thanks

Please verify the logs and check if there are specific errors.

I suppose you are experiencing a QlikView Desktop license problem. When you manually run the task it uses the QlikView license of the logged in user. When the service executes the tasks it uses the QlikView Desktop license of the user who run the Windows services. If you forget to activate the QlikView license for it the task stops.

Please refer to the helpsite about license requirements and activation Qlik NPrinting installation ‒ Qlik NPrinting

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.