1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 2, 2017 11:02 AM by Michael Tarallo RSS

Folder connection in cloud business

vikram dumala

Hi all ,

i am using qliksense cloud business at data connection pane folder connection option is not showing pls can any one explain me.Folder.png

• Re: Folder connection in cloud business
          Michael Tarallo

Hi Vikram,

When using the Data Load Editor interface - it does not show the user's (Qlik Sense Cloud Basic (free) / workspace's (Qlik Sense Cloud Business)  - folder / data files section.

If you use the Data Manager interface - you have the option to Attach files - (data files that are uploaded and attached directly to the app itself (the data file WILL NOT be seen in the workspace data files section)) or Data Files - which provided access to files you upload through the interface and are seen in the Data Files section.

The Data Load Editor - provides access to other connectors that are not available in the data manager (yet)

Yours will vary as I have access to some other Beta / Experimental connectors at this time.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik