7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2017 4:05 AM by Jose Miguel Vilaplana Pascual RSS

Show trend

M M

Dear Qlik Users,

I have many issues .

I am trying to implend a trend for the receipt of files of the week selection compared with the last 10 weeks.

So I did not find solutions to :

• ignore the selection (I have three filters : Year, Month, Week) : I only care about the max(Date) of my selection.
      • select 10 weeks.

Here is an example of a trend for the receipt of files last 3 days selection with the 21 days selection.

(

avg({$<[Date Selection]={">=$(=weekstart(max(Date Selection)))<$(=weekend(max(Date Selection)+1))"}>} aggr(

count(distinct if([Date of receipt]) = [Date Selection], [File Number])),

Date))

-

avg({$<[Date Selection]={">=$(=date(max(Date)-20))<$(=max(Date)+1)"}>} aggr(

Date))

)

/

avg({$<[Date Selection]={">=$(=date(max(Date)-20))<$(=max(Date)+1)"}>} aggr(

count(distinct if([Date of receipt]) = [Date Selection], [File Numer])),

Date))

Thank you.

• Re: Show trend
          Jose Miguel Vilaplana Pascual

Hi,

To ignore the selection, change the $ for a 1 in the set analysis

(

avg({1<[Date Selection]={">=$(=weekstart(max(Date Selection)))<$(=weekend(max(Date Selection)+1))"}>} aggr(

Date))

-

avg({1<[Date Selection]={">=$(=date(max(Date)-20))<$(=max(Date)+1)"}>} aggr(

Date))

)

/

avg({1<[Date Selection]={">=$(=date(max(Date)-20))<$(=max(Date)+1)"}>} aggr(

count(distinct if([Date of receipt]) = [Date Selection], [File Numer])),

Date))

And for the weeks, you can use the addweek function: https://community.qlikview.com/thread/16976

Regards

M M

Thank you Jose Miguel,

Concerning a month or year selection, it works perfectly : it is ignoring selection.

But concerning a week, it does not work : the average for 21 days always calculates the average for the week selection (7 days).

Jose Miguel Vilaplana Pascual

Hi

You're selecting one week: ">=$(=weekstart(max(Date Selection)))<$(=weekend(max(Date Selection)+1))"

Try with ">$(=addweeks(max(Date Selection), -3))<$(=max(DateSelection))"

This will take the last 3 weeks

M M

I have tried it but it seems that the function addweeks do not exist.

Jose Miguel, apparently the issue comes from the count.
                      It is hard to find a solution that calculate the average of the last 10 weeks, ignoring every selections but the max(Date Selection) because I need it as a starting point :

// here is the average for the last 21 days.

avg({1<[Date Selection]={">=$(=date(max(Date)-20))<$(=max(Date)+1)"}>}

aggr(

Date)

)