2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2017 4:59 AM by Ivan Yang RSS

【Aggr】How to select items which have changed more than one time?

Ivan Yang

Dear Qlik Sense Experts

I am new to Qlik Sense Desktop and I have a complicated front end question as below

The raw data shows that how many times an order change

• Each order has different items and each item may change several times, thus I use [Link-SO&Item] to mark it as an unique ID
      • [DateOf Chg] shows the date that [Link-SO&Item] changes. One unique ID only changes once per day. Take 429030364420 as an example, it changes 5 times at different dates

1.PNG

My app is as below

2.PNG

• X-axis is a drill down dimension.

=aggr (Count([DateOf Chg]), [Link-SO&Item]) 

=> This is to count how many [DateOf Chg] of each [Link-SO&Item] has.

=Country

• Y-axis shows you how many [Link-SO&Item] we have under the change times

=>  Count(distinct [Link-SO&Item])

• I add a critical filter in dimension that I only need [Link-SO&Item] that the [DateOf Chg] is more than '1' (I am not sure if my expression is correct). I have to click 'y' on it before I do anaylze to exlude '1'

=Aggr(if(Count({<[Link-SO&Item]={'=Count([DateOf Chg])>1'}>}[DateOf Chg])>1,'y','n'), [Link-SO&Item])

3.PNG

My Question is as below

1.There should be ‘y’ and ‘n’ in the filter but only ‘y’ stands there, why?

4.PNG

2. When I click the number on the chart (e.g. ‘2’), there should be a filter to show me I have selected ‘2’ so that I can easily change to other number I need in the 1st layout. But there isn’t any. How can I make it happen

5.PNG

You can check the raw data and qvf file in the attachment for your reference

Thank you for your advice in advance

Ivan