Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Current Year vs Prior Year (YTD)

I have created a display which shows a tree map for the current year, and another separate tree map for the previous year (YTD).

So if I choose months 3 - 5, it should just show the information relating to those months in the tree maps.

For the Current Year it works perfectly. The measure expression is as follows:

sum({<TransactionType={'Month_CCV_Rands'},FinancialYear={'$(v_Monthly_Current_Financial_Year)'}>}Amount)

But for the Previous Year (YTD) it seems to ignore the selection, even though the months fall within the data available. The measure expression is as follows:

sum({<TransactionType={'Month_CCV_Rands'},FinancialMonth={"<=$(v_Monthly_Current_Month)"},FinancialYear={'$(v_Monthly_Last_Financial_Year)'}>}Amount)

Is there a way to have the best of both worlds where by default it shows YTD and then upon selection it will change accordingly?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Not sure I understand your requirement completely, but may be try this:

Sum({<TransactionType = {'Month_CCV_Rands'}, FinancialMonth *= {"<=$(v_Monthly_Current_Month)"}, FinancialYear ={'$(v_Monthly_Last_Financial_Year)'}>} Amount)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

Not sure I understand your requirement completely, but may be try this:

Sum({<TransactionType = {'Month_CCV_Rands'}, FinancialMonth *= {"<=$(v_Monthly_Current_Month)"}, FinancialYear ={'$(v_Monthly_Last_Financial_Year)'}>} Amount)