3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 8, 2017 10:08 AM by Michael Tarallo RSS

Dashboard Report

Omotayo Olokede

Good Morning,

I am an intermediate user of Qlikview, i want to have a report that if i select a particular Table of Field on the Dashboard it should only affect few reports on the Page.

For Example, if i select Sales Date, i dont want it to affect company On Hand Report. i have tried using detach but its not working.

Any help please.

• Re: Dashboard Report
          Arvind Patil

Hi Omotayo,

You need to nullify  those fileds which you not require in that  table:

You can simply nullify within set  example:

Sum({<[Sales Date]=>}Value)

Thanks,

Arvind Patil

Anton Aks

Hello,

You can also use {1} in your expressions. So you completely get rid of the other filters.

Sum({1} sales_2017)

Michael Tarallo

Hello Omotayo -

You have received some great answers from our community, thanks guys. In addition I would like to add that this concept is known as Set Analysis - and it is very powerful expression syntax that helps you restrict measures to a specific set of data that you define.

You can learn more about it here - in Part 1 and Part 2

A Beginners' Introduction to Set Analysis (video)

Hope this helps as well.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik