1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 14, 2017 11:10 AM by Michael Tarallo RSS

Can't add members to Qlik Sense Cloud

Nicolai Lund

I subscribed for the free Qlik Sense Cloud Business edition. But after a short while I understood that I cannot add members to my cloud, as the free 14-days trial only allows for 1 user.

So I went in to subscription to cancel my Business Free Trial subscription immediately, which is now done and confirmed. But the trial keeps running the entire 14-day period and there still now allowing me to add users to my workspace.

This must be a bug - otherwise I'm doing something wrong in the system.

Best regards,

Nicolai

• Re: Can't add members to Qlik Sense Cloud
          Michael Tarallo

Hello Nicolai - thanks for your question - you cannot add users if you only purchased 1 seat, you would have needed to purchase more than 1 when you initially signed-up. Not that you have cancelled, you are correct - we do continue to run the 14 day trial - but you will not be charged, however - you only purchased the 1 seat originally so therefore you cannot add anymore users

Let me know if you need more information.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik