11 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2017 7:32 AM by Manti Phillip RSS

Qliksense KPI

Manti Phillip

Hi All

(1)

Please assist i have app that run successfully it run 3 times a day (8H00,13H00,17H00)i have created below indicator they working fine when you choose selectors  according(E.g. Month, Date etc. ),but the customer requested that they need to see accurate results without clicking  any of the selectors which will be refreshed data for (8H00,13H00,17H00)  each time when they open the app without choosing any of the selection?

(2)How can i remove below duplicate in my table when loading data?

Thanking   you in advance.

• Re: Qliksense KPI
          Manti Phillip

Any respond will be highly appreciated.

Prashanth Reddy

I didn't understand "accurate results".

When you want to display those KPI's and you want those to b static on any selection??... ryt?

Use set analysis.

Manti Phillip

Hi Prashanth

Thanks for your respond.

Yes actually i need show latest  data  in this KPI's without clicking any Selection when i open the app.

Cause  to get today's data i have to click Month, Date  and Time which is the way it should be but client need to see refreshed data at 8:00,13:00,17:00 without selection.

I hope you understand

Thanks

Prashanth Reddy

Again, I have a question..

Latest data means, do you need to display the data added between last refresh and current refresh or the data till the refresh time.

Do you have any datetime field to capture refresh time or data added time.

Prashanth Reddy

Can you provide couple of KPI expressions..

Manti Phillip

Hi Reddy

Yes  need to display the data added between last refresh on KP's.

Below are couple of KPI expressions.

Service Ordered

Count(distinct(Service_order))

Totals S/O

count({$<SERVICE_TYPE={"PS","CI"},INOUTWTY ={"LP"},STATUS_TEXT = {"Pending","Acknowledge(ASC)","Engineer Assigned","ASC Decline"}>}Service_order)+

count({$<SERVICE_TYPE={"IH"},INOUTWTY ={"LP"},STATUS_TEXT = {"Pending","Assigned to Service","Acknowledge(ASC)","Engineer Assigned","ASC Decline"}>}Service_order)

LTP S/O (CI & PS)

Count({$<SERVICE_TYPE={"PS","CI"},STATUS_TEXT = {"Pending","Acknowledge(ASC)","Engineer Assigned","ASC Decline"},INOUTWTY ={"LP"},PENDING_DAYS = {'>=4'}>}Service_order)

LTP S/O (IH)

count({$<SERVICE_TYPE={"IH"},STATUS_TEXT = {"Pending","Assigned to Service","Acknowledge(ASC)","Engineer Assigned","ASC Decline"},INOUTWTY ={"LP"},PENDING_DAYS = {'>=8'}>}Service_order)

Prashanth Reddy

Hey you can add one more condition to your expressions.

like..

=Count(Distinct {$<Datefield= {">=$(=vEarlierRefresh)<=$(=vLtstRefresh) "}>} Service_order))

same condition Datefield= {">=$(=vEarlierRefresh)<=$(=vLtstRefresh) "} add to other expressions.

vLtstRefresh = Max(Timestamp(Date2, 'MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm:ss'))

vEarlierRefresh = Max(Timestamp(Date2, 'MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm:ss'), 2)

Do take care of your timestamp formats..

Prashanth Reddy

@2,

Are there any other columns which holds different values for those duplicate ASCI codes?

Can you provide full table and scripts?