This is not enough information:
We need information regarding:
- Qlik version (Sense or View), + build +SR
- NPrinting Version + (build no)
- Connection Type (Local, QVP, or Sense)
- Qlik document security (has section access or not)
- screenshots of your connection page (so we can look for something unusual)
- Configuration (running on the same server as QV or QS or separate machine)
- Does NPrinting account user has all priviliges
- is it local admin
- if running QVP - does it belong to local admin and QlikView administrators group
- if running with Sense - does it have RootAdmin Roles assigned
- etc.... there is too much to unknown in your question...
on top of that go & read all this and make sure you are running June 2017 version:
share some more light and we will take it from there..
Thanks For reply
1. Working on Qlikview 12.0 .2 SR 5
2. Nprinting Version 17.2.3
3. Connection Type: QVP
4. has Section access
5. Configuration running on different server.
6. Nprinting account has All Previllages
7. For Screen Shot refer attachment.
Nprinting Error.png 14.0 K
Well - like i said abve "... make sure you are running June 2017 version..."
on the other note make sure you follow all steps from those topics:
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Ok, understand, I was there with this version and i gave up and upgraded
Do you have rights to reboot server? Did you try to reboot server or at least restart services? There may be some stale instances.
Can you go to https://<yourservername>:4993/#/tasks/executions and see whether there are some stale or still running tasks?
In regards to upgrade - if not now - than better ASAP request an upgrade!!! The version of NPrinting you are working with were having so many bugs and stability issues that it is hard to troubleshoot issue like yours when something once works and another time does not. The only resonable answer is "UPGRADE". This is the main reason why NPrinting is beeing released so often as it addresses all those bugs.
I do not know how else i can help you mate...
Can you log support ticket with Qlik?