1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 18, 2017 8:29 AM by Michael Tarallo RSS

Facebook FanPage Conector

Diego Burbano

Dear Friends, I used the conector from cloud business, but I don't know how to get the number of reproductions of videos published, scope organic or paid and other information that help me to decision making:

Measure fan growth and determine if you are influenced by content performance.

Get information on Facebook Insights at the publish level, including the likes, comments, shared, scopes, and participating users.

How can I generate reports designed so that Facebook statistics are digestible and ready to be presented in formats as pdf

Tks

Diego B

• Re: Facebook FanPage Conector
          Michael Tarallo

Hi Diego - I added chrisbrain and bal to this thread, perhaps they have more insights.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik