You have 2 options:
- use embeded admin NPrinting console and review recipients there
- use repository (but you will have to figure out all connections by yourself and build queries by yourself too to get this data) In the long term it may be good option as it will suit your needs
- you can read how to conenct to repository here: NPrinting Repository Database - Name
- QlikView or QlikSense
We're working on richer admin functionality including "calendaring" which will be an outlook style UI which allows you to see past distributions and results as well as future distributions.
What kind of information would you like to see surfaced through this type of interface.
Also what additional information would you like to be able to easily export without having to query the postgres instance directly?
Your feedback will help guide us in building a better product for you.
from many different requests i came by the main focus was on:
- to see who is receiving what reports?
- to se what filters are applied to end report
- including filters on recipients, objects and tasks etc..
- all sorts of relations between tasks, users, reports and filters. Each customer wishes to look at this information in different way. I found it easier to load repository to QlikView or Sense and build there all combinations of required visualisations.
- to see overview of scheduler
- sort of gant chart with timeline and task