Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Step by Step Instructions to Configure Triggered NPrinting Tasks Using APIs of NPrinting

Hello Community

Can someone show me, how I can use the APIs of NPrinting to start a specific task?

I am looking for a similar way to do those things in the following post with NPrinting 17.4 over Rest APIs.

How to Distribute Reports after Successful .qvw Reload on a QlikView Server with Publisher

I have never worked with APIs yet, so you maybe have some useful explanations and tricks for me.

Note: NPrinting and QlikView are installed on a seperate Server which are connected over the lan of our company.

Thank you in advance,

Robert

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

APIs for tasks execution are available starting from September 2017 Qlik NPrinting API

At the moment there only small pieces of code in the API reference pages. You need to be a developer or to hire a developer to create a custom solution based on API.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.