Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subrato123
Partner - Contributor III

Error in First Time Reload QlikView Governance Dashboard.

After downloading the QlikView Governance Dashboard.qvw. While reloading on configuration page of   the QlikView governance dashboard getting an error "An invalid character was found in text content.  On line number: 3457. On column number: 13. System ID: qvxDA2B.tmp. An invalid character was found in text content.  On line number: 3457. On column number: 13. System ID: qvxDA3C.tmp. An invalid character was found in text content.  On line number: 3457. On column number: 13. System ID: qvxDA3D.tmp. An invalid character was found in text content.  On line number: 3457. On column number: 13. System ID: qvxDA4D.tmp. An invalid character was found in text content.  On line number: 3457. On column number: 13. System ID: qvxDA5E.tmp.".

Please help me in this.

7 Replies
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Hi Subrato.

To confirm, the reload finishes okay, correct?

This sounds like you might have some QVW or QVD with special characters in the metadata that the Governance Dashboard can't handle.  I would guess that when you reload the Governance Dashboard a second time, you will no longer see that message because the app will not be read again.

This is not a problem - you can use the app just fine. It will not include some metadata about one of the QVWs or QVDs (the one that caused the error). But in general, you should be good to go.

Let me know what you find. Thanks!

subrato123
Author

Hi Tyler,

No ,the  reload never happened as i click  On the "Reload" Tab in Configuration Page It gives me the above mentioned error.

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

I think a screen shot would help here.

And if you get a governance dashboard.qvw.log file it might be helpful too.

Can you confirm that you can reload other QVWs in QV Desktop?

subrato123
Author

Yes I can reload other QVWs in QV desktop.  The Error screenshot has been attached.

Error Screenshot.jpg

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

So, does the reload finish?

Also, are you using the latest version 2.0.4?

subrato123
Author

No the reload doesn't finish it gives an error the same as i mentioned above.

I am using Governance dashboard 2.0.3

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Please try with the latest version 2.0.4 which doesn't hide the script. We should get more information about the error.

Thanks!