cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashokunbi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Multibox doesn't work on all sheets

I have a multibox that I created on one sheet and copied to 9 others as a sheet object. It works on 4 sheets including the original. When you make selection on the sheets where it works it does get highlighted on the sheets where they don't work but you can't make selections on the mutiboxes on the sheets where they are not working. I can clear selections already made from the non working boxes but I can't make selections from them. Underlying data on all sheets is from one concanated fact table. Any ideas on how to resolve this. All help appreciated.

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to take a look at this? If not, then I would check for invisible objects on top of the multiboxes....

ashokunbi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

"Invisible objects"? Could you give me an example of what an invisible object would be?

sunny_talwar

This object is un clickable

Capture.PNG

because I have an invisible text box on top of it. I have decreased the transparency so that you can see it now

Capture.PNG

ashokunbi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Actually found the problem. It was because I had marked those sheets read only a while back while I was developing the dashboard and forgot to take off the read only check.

Thanks for responding anyway.