Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Steps to disable a QVW regarding document CALs

Hi,

a Dashboard of mine is not needed anymore. It has assigned document cals at the moment. What are the steps to revoke them?

Do I only need to set the number of assigned licenses to 0 or do I need to delete the assignments to concrete users before?

Thanks, Regards

Jens

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sam_grounds
Contributor III
Contributor III

Yes, setting the number of assigned licences to 0 will remove them all, however it will not allow you to reduce it to 0 without first removing the assignments. So, short answer is, both!

On the Document CALs tab under the dashboard you want to remove

1) Remove assignments (you might need to wait for 24 hour quarantine period if they have used it recently).

2) Reduce assigned CALs to 0

3) Click Apply

Thanks,

Sam

View solution in original post

3 Replies
its_anandrjs

Assign 0 cals for that also remove the doc cals assign person name from the QVW file from QMC comsole.

its_anandrjs

If you assign 0 Cals for that document then you can free one doc Cals on server also.

sam_grounds
Contributor III
Contributor III

Yes, setting the number of assigned licences to 0 will remove them all, however it will not allow you to reduce it to 0 without first removing the assignments. So, short answer is, both!

On the Document CALs tab under the dashboard you want to remove

1) Remove assignments (you might need to wait for 24 hour quarantine period if they have used it recently).

2) Reduce assigned CALs to 0

3) Click Apply

Thanks,

Sam