3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2017 6:58 AM by Thomas Andersson RSS

Task Executions in Security Profiles

Chris Attewell-Hughes

Hi guys,

I'm building my own security profiles and want to give access to view the task executions page.

There doesn't seem to be an option for this and only administrators can see task executions.

How do I give access to this part of NPrinting to other security profiles?

Thanks,

Chris A.

• Re: Task Executions in Security Profiles
          Ruggero Piccoli

Hi Chris,

At the moment (June 2017, but September 2017 will be the same) the task execution page is accessible only by administrators and there is not an option in the role configuration to grant this right to users.

I don't know when this permission will be available.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

• Re: Task Executions in Security Profiles
              Thomas Andersson

Hi Ruggero,

I hope that you will implement this possiblilty very soon. Our customer have a big Environment with many developers and we don't want that alla developers should have access to all apps, but as the need to see the result of the tasks they are running we must currently make them Admin.

My suggestion is to move the task execution from Admin to Task menu, it is more logical.