I do have an "old" system installed that runs NPrinting 17.3. And I just configured a new environment that has the June 2017 release already installed.
Since the projects' export was not available in 17.3 release, the only option to migrate all projects from one system to another seems to be the following:
1. Downgrade the "new" system to 17.3.
2. Restore the backup from "old" system into the "new" one.
3. Upgrade it back to June (or Sept) release.
1. Upgrade the 17.3 system to the latest release
2. Backup the repository
3. Restore it into the "new" system.
Any other options?
Which scenario is preferable and safer?
Appreciate your suggestions....