Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Label and colour consistency between two pie charts

Hi,

I am new to using Qlik sense and I am trying to create two pie charts to compare the same dimensions but with different measures. However, my two pie charts have two different colours for particular dimension categories as shown below. Urinary stones and obstruction, minor complexity is red in pie chart 1, however magenta in pie chart two. And Other digestive system disorders, minor complexity is magenta in the first pie chart, however red in the second pie chart. I have tried playing around with the sort function (by alphabetically), but still can't seem to work out how to get the dimension categories the same colour across the two pie charts. Any help would be appreciated!

Qlik Community Question.JPG

Thanks,

Grace

4 Replies
ggijben
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

I think you have to check the "Persistent colors" option under the "Colors & legend" properties tab.

Let me know if this worked.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

When you choose color by Dimension,

There is a checkbox for Persistent Color.

Check that option in both pie chart

Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

Hi Grace,

If you check the color options in Pie Chart you will see that there is a "Persist" option. If you check that in both charts you should have the same color.

Persistent.PNG

Best regards,

Patrik.

Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

Thanks for your help. It ended up being that I was sorting by the measure rather than the dimension (and had to drag the dimension to sit up before the measure).

Kind regards,

Grace