Here is the flowchart for getting Google Analytics data from Qlik Sense Server (Not cloud), as I understand it:
Please correct me if I'm wrong...
1. Link your corporate account to a gmail account
2. Allow the connector to authenticate the email once (this’ll give us a piece of script which has to be later pasted and authenticated)
3. Go to Google Query and get the URI (not URL).
4. Paste the URI link in the Web file connection option and then.. voila..
5. You have data displayed and you hit ‘Load Data’
Please let me know, if I’m missing anything in these steps.