3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2017 1:27 PM by Robert Hutchings RSS

Qlik Sense Trial Period - not working

Ionut Tatu

Hi.

I've applied for the free 30 day trial and i am receiving those benefits. What should I do....I've thought that maybe it didn't work last night and today i did another trial - now I have 2

Thanks!! Looking forward to a resolve!

1.PNG

1.PNG

1.PNG

• Re: Qlik Sense Trial Period - not working
          Viviane Savage

Hi Ionut,

Thank you for starting your 30 days trial. I believe by accident you created two workspaces so that`s why it shows you two subscriptions.

We would like to connect with you to help you with Qlik Sense Cloud Business.

Our Cloud Success Rep will reach out to you within your time zone to go over your questions.

When is a good time for you?

Regards,

Viviane Savage

Ionut Tatu

Hi, Thanks!

One of your rep approached me yesterday right after i posted this and he told me that I can use the functionalities only from a workspace.

I have 2 licences because I created 2 - i thought that the first one wasn't correct. (i will end one)

Now I have another question - how can i invite people on my workspace? Because the option is greyed out.

Thanks

Robert Hutchings

Hi

You need to increase the number of members. Each member costs $25 / month

1. Click on your Qlik Sense Cloud profile in the toolbar.
                  2. Click Billing history. (ensure have the correct order as you have two workspaces)
                  3. In the window that opens, click your order number, and then click Manage subscription
                  4. Click Change quantity to increase or decrease the number of members in your group.