cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronaldwang
Creator III
Creator III

Converting table into chart view

In the table view, there are a few dimensions and a few expressions. When I want to convert it to chartview, what is the best option so that I can directly specify which dimension as x-axis and which expression as y-axis? Hope the above query makes sense.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This make sense, But, That direct option is not available in Qlikview. Instead we have option in Qliksense and you must need to take all dimension and measures in straight table..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
prma7799
Master III
Master III

You can try fast change option in General Tab

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This make sense, But, That direct option is not available in Qlikview. Instead we have option in Qliksense and you must need to take all dimension and measures in straight table..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I believe there is no "Fast Change" algorithm build in table box?