2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2017 10:54 AM by David Pearce RSS

Qlikview nprinting expert required - Outsourcing report task

Devarasu R

Hi Nprinting Expert,

Refer to the attached email (it's extracted form Nprint as table image method), i'm looking support to design attached report using Qlikview Nprinting 16.3 (we need pivot table editable option, freeze column header & product picture good resolution, if possible pdf instead of excel) instead of table image. we are fine to pay the amount for this one report work.

What i've tried,

1) Created Qlikview Nprinting report using nprint table image option method (had some limitation unable to edit, in my report column value showing product picture that resolution not good , unable to freeze Column header , etc)

2) Tried with Macro option inside nprinting/excel file itself and it's works fine with 50 article. if it's more than that server hangs and not responded.

3) Created levels in Nprinting and created pivot table method but report couldn't responds to read file qlikview document.

4) i haven't tried with nprinting advance level - pixel perfect report design method, can we able to achieve using this method?

Environment used:

Qlikview Nprinting 16.3

Ram: 128 GB ram

Qlikview file size: 1.6GB

Report Type: it's weekly report split by launch (each launch contains <=1000 products)

Issue:

Unable to display product picture (report column value) using pivot table in nprint.

Let me know if your interested  and you can able provide the desired output. feel free to contact me via email thanks

devarasu07@gmail.com

reference: table view using nprint level option. (i don't how to display article picture with pivot table method)

Repeat Column header in Qlik Nprint 16.3

Regards,
      Deva

• Re: Qlikview nprinting expert required - Outsourcing report task
          Ruggero Piccoli

Check this document Add external images into and Excel report

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

• Re: Qlikview nprinting expert required - Outsourcing report task
            David Pearce

Hi Deva,

Are you still experiencing a problem or have you now found a solution to your query?

Differentia Consulting is the #1 Qlik Partner in the UK and would be happy to provide assistance with your requirement.  Please drop me a line with further details and I can arrange for one of our consultants to help you.

Regards,

David

David Pearce

Resource Manager

Differentia Consulting | Solutions | Resourcing | Support ™

...making the difference

Envision | Execute | Evolve

Qlik Elite Solution Provider - EMEA Solution Provider of the Year 2015 

Oracle and IBM Partner

m:  +44 (0) 7813 921190

s :  pearcedw (Skype)

o: +44 (0) 1494 682750

i  :  differentia.consulting

Differentia Consulting Ltd., is a UK based independent ERP centric; management consulting, IT solutions, resourcing and support provider. Differentia Consulting Ltd is registered in England and Wales company number 4478146 with a registered address of Axis 40, Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire, HP14 3SX.