Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III

How to Create a % Change ROW in a Pivot table

I need to create a row that displays the 2016 vs. 2017, % Change, by month.  I can calculate the % Change and put it in a column all day long, but do not know how to make it a row (for each Metric). 

Here is a sample of what I need.  I have the pivot table created, just need the % Change row in bold.  What would be the best way to go about this?

Capture.PNG

Thanks in advance,

Jason

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

He created sample Re: Percentage Subtotal

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you.  That's very helpful, but doesn't fit my requirements.  I need to get the % change per dimension value, not of all values (Grand Totals) and percent of total.

Thank you for the reference though, I can see it coming in handy at some point down the road.

- Jason

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be share qvw file so then we can work for you

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Okay, here is a sample.  Thank you for the help!

sunny_talwar

Check attached

Capture.PNG

jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III
Author

My goodness, Sunny.  That was fast.  It looks to be exactly what I need!  Going to spend some time figuring out what it does and implement it into the application.  Will let you know if I run into anything.

Thank you!

sunny_talwar

There is this other option... but then the % change is highlighted in gray

Capture.PNG