This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
I have a task I'm trying to solve. I've tested couple of ideas and I've got nothing but a partial solution (unsatisfactory).
Any help / pointing to a right direction much appreciated!
One stacked bar graph displaying:
- one stacked bar: rolling forecasts (actuals, forecast values)
- second stacked bar: prior forecast (actuals, forecast values)
- stacked bar responding to filter pane (Date)
*note: to see how rolling and prior works in attached qvf use March-to-July as for other months there is no data available.
What I've done so far:
Cut original table to 3 tables (probably not the most optimal solution).
Created two stacked bar graphs instead of one.
Excel file with:
- Original data-set structure
- 3 sheets displaying 3 tables I've build (may not be the best way..)
- qvf with what I've got so far (two stacked bar graphs instead of one)
**I tend to omit the explanation on how the rolling and prior forecasts work (it is beyond the scope of this task - but if the explaining the logic is needed I can share the calculator with simple excel visualization).
Any questions let me know!
Thank you in advance!