This was never an issue with 2.2, which is why we've kept using it. We tried upgrading to 3.0 when it was released, ran into this problem and couldn't find a solution hence we decided to wait hoping there'd be a fix - however the situation's changed and we're now forced to upgrade hence we need to find answers - any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated & hopefully assist others who may run into the same problem.
If I login directly without a proxy its fine, the error only occurs when using the virtual proxy. The actual message is "Could not authenticate to Qlik Server. The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden."
Our proxy setup is as follows:-
We're using Forms authentication as our existing setup for multiple external customers is forms-based; changing it to Windows auth really isn't an option.
We've tried removing/reinstalling the certificate, we've followed a bunch of suggestions from other threads on the forum here such as creating a new proxy, cleaning the database and re-running the installer in repair mode - all to no avail.
I'm sure there's other things we could check, but our google-fu hasn't proved strong enough yet to find them. Your suggestions would be most welcome, and if there's any more info about our setup which would be helpful please let me know - I'd be happy to provide any information which may help get to the bottom of this.