Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to integrate qlik sense content on web portals without I-frames and URLs?

Hello,
So, i am using QlikSense server for creating apps, charts and other objects.
I can host QlikSense charts as well as apps on web portals (websites, blogs, liferay etc.) through I-Frames generated by single
configurator and url by mashup editor.
Now i'd like to know if there's a way to host Qlik content on web portals without using I-Frames and urls
like in case of google maps and am charts where we independently host charts onto websites.

5 Replies
m_s
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello Sagar,

you can also host mashups on your own website or use javascript to integrate charts / hypercubes etc.

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/September2017/Subsystems/Mashups/Content/Howtos/mashups-d...

Mathias

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey mathias,
Is there a demo tutorial video for this particular exercise?
I'm actually trying to make this work like one of those amcharts and google charts.
I'm want to place the QlikSense objects in web portals irrespective of the i-frames and urls.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have integrated the qliksense charts from the server using mashup editor and single configurator in liferay.
Howevery, the objects being in I-Frames, their size is reduced and responsiveness isn't observed while maximizing or shrinking the screen.
I'd appreciate if anyone can provide a feasible solution.
Thank you.

m_s
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Have you tried applying some CSS?

Making an iframe responsive should work with something like the following:

<iframe style="width: 500px; height: 500px; max-width:100%; />

Mathias

Qlikuser09
Creator II
Creator II

hi i am trying to embed a QLik sense Object into Liferay using Iframe, but however, whenever I try to do that I only get the loading symbol, as seen below, I tried integrating different qlik applications or objects but nothing seems to work for me, I even tried changing  the CSS

Qlikuser201_0-1652720735580.png