4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2017 3:58 PM by Michael Solomovich RSS

Date Calculation error in Set Analysis

Rajarshi Guin

Hi,

In my dashboard I have a measure which calculates the count of values between two dates which are selected in filters. The formula I am using for the measure is

Count(

{<[Transaction Date]={">=$(=getfieldselections([Start Date]))<=$(=getfieldselections([End Date]))"}>}

Distinct [Case Dimension Sequence ID])

In this measure I am taking the Count of Case Dimension Sequence ID for whom the Transaction Date is between the Start Date and End date values. The Start Date and End date values are selected from two filters.

So, if I select Start Date =09/01/2017 and End Date=09/30/2017 in the filter I should get the count of Case Dimension Sequence ID for whom the Transaction Date is between 09/01/2017 and 09/30/2017.

I have no problem with the Start Date condition. But in the End Date I am always getting the output till the previous of the day selected in the filter.

So, in the example above if I select Start Date =09/01/2017 and End Date=09/30/2017 in the filter I am getting the count of Case Dimension Sequence ID for whom the Transaction Date is between 09/01/2017 and 09/29/2017 whereas I should be getting the count of Case Dimension Sequence ID for whom the Transaction Date is between 09/01/2017 and 09/30/2017.

This problem is occurring for any End date I select.

Can anyone please let me know what needs to be done in this case.

Thanks,

Rajarshi