1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 16, 2017 12:09 PM by Michael Tarallo RSS

app not sharing

vikram dumala

Hi ,

my cloud business app size is 144 mb as  a admin i can see sheets with recent data , but as a user i cant see sheets with updated data may i know why.

Thanks ,

Vikram

• Re: app not sharing
          Michael Tarallo

Hi Vikram,

Sorry for the delay.

What I believe you see here, is that you are most likely accessing your QSCB workspace area - where you (or someone created the app) and the app has been reloaded in this area - so the data is refreshed, however as a user - you have access only to the streams where the app has been published to - therefore the data is not refreshed in that stream until you either publish it again - or refresh the published data - or schedule a published data refresh. Try right clicking on the app in the workspace that has been published - you will see a published banner - then you can refresh the data that way as see in the screen shot. Let me know how you do.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik