3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2017 1:54 PM by Carlos Daniel RSS

Builtin Data Source not working

Carlos Daniel

Hi,

In all my apps, the builtin data source with my username is not working. I click on it to choose a file and i get an "invalid path" error message. Am i doing something wrong, or is it some sorte of issue with Qlikcloud?

Thanks.

• Re: Builtin Data Source not working
          Michael Tarallo

Hello Carlos,

Sorry for the delay:

I'll check with kha - to see if there was an issue. Can you check again and see if this works, and if not can you please provide some screenshots of the steps and issue as it happens?

As far as the (builtin data source with your username) - I assume you mean your own personal file space data area where you can upload data files to. When creating an app with data - it represents the path like this:

FROM [lib://mtarallo/2017_video_index.xlsx]
          (ooxml, embedded labels, table is Videos);

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

• Re: Builtin Data Source not working
            Karl Humma

Carlos - Apologies for this inconvenience, can you try re-uploading your data source files and try again?

If you still have an issue seeing your data files after that i will open a case with Cloud Operations for further investigation.

Regards.

/Karl

cc: mto