Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Switching between expressions in a Gauge Chart

Hi there,

This is my first post here and hope not to be asking a question already answered (I promise I have used the search engine before )

I have defined two expressions in a Led Gauge Chart (say one is SUM of Net Sales Value and the other is SUM of Cost of Goods Sold). The value shown by the gauge is always the most promoted (the one on top).

How do I show the other expression? Is there any way to have a switch or "expression selector" in the gauge?

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

In the windows where you create the expressions, select the second one and click on GROUP.

After this, you will have a new icon on the chart. It looks like a loop or the refresh icon of a web browser.

When you left-click it, it goes to the next expression. With the right click you can select the expression that you want.

You can move this icon by holding Ctrl+Shift.

I like to put it on the top, near the title. I think it's easier for the users there.

Hope it helps.

Erich Shiino

View solution in original post

2 Replies
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

In the windows where you create the expressions, select the second one and click on GROUP.

After this, you will have a new icon on the chart. It looks like a loop or the refresh icon of a web browser.

When you left-click it, it goes to the next expression. With the right click you can select the expression that you want.

You can move this icon by holding Ctrl+Shift.

I like to put it on the top, near the title. I think it's easier for the users there.

Hope it helps.

Erich Shiino

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Erich!!!